Last Updated on November 27, 2022 by kumar Dayanand
Sugar is not impossible to control, just follow it in the lifestyle with the changing seasons
If sugar patients feel that they can no longer live a normal life, it is wrong. Yes, by incorporating changes in your lifestyle, you can maintain a healthy life and know how.
In winter, most people are not able to maintain their lifestyle in the way that they do in the rest of the season. There are so many catering options that it is difficult to keep yourself away from them. Due to cold, people stay indoors due to not getting enough sunlight, due to the effect of fog and not exercising, health is damaged.
1. It is very important for sugar patients to change their diet according to the changing season. Instead of eating too heavy in one go, take a little healthy and easily digested food 5-6 times throughout the day.
2. Do not allow vitamin D deficiency in the body. In winter, sit in the sun for 30 minutes to an hour.
3. Morning walk and light exercise in winter. But instead of walking in the morning or going in the foggy weather, take a walk only after sunny bloom and take measures to keep the body warm.
4. Avoid fried foods, ghee, butter, white rice, fine flour and sweet fruits. Include fiber-rich items in the diet.
5. If the sugar is not under level control, keep a Gluco meter in the house and check the sugar every 15 days. Along with this, get a sugar test done once a month from a good lab. Always keep your medicines with you and take them according to the rules of the doctor.
6. Sugar patients should avoid fasting and also include protein rich food items in the diet.
7. Diabetes patients should avoid sweets. Of course, eating pudding, kheer, sweets is not possible in such a situation, but you can use the sweetener found in the market, but remember that they are also used in limited quantities.
8. Take special care of your feet in winter as the ankles start exploding in this season. Mhotage the feet with lukewarm oil before going to bed at night and apply cream on the ankles.
9. Avoid wearing shoes with too much heels. Wear appropriate size shoes and slippers. Wear comfortable walking shoes even for walking.
10. It is not impossible to control diabetes, just need to be disciplined, orderly lifestyle as well as positive. Periodically seek the advice of a doctor. Do yoga and exercise daily.